The DeepEyes technology has been tested and is used in various verticals and industries. The process has often involved a deep integration into existing applications. Below are some examples of application areas:
Automotive Industry / Smart Car:
- Detect Drowsiness and Intoxication of divers (DeepMood),
- Face Recognition Access /Authentication (DeepYou)
- Check truthfulness and reliability of potential borrowers (Individual Emotion recognition) in online application processes
- Additional authentication at ATMs in order to prevent fraud (“Skimming”) (Authentication of customers)
Access control for personnel and customers (Face Recognition)
- Prevent “Cash Trapping” at ATMs (Detection of Manipulations)
- Make motion recognition possible with a normal webcam (Gesture Recognition)
- Enable emotion reading. Through its self-learning technology DeepEyes can learn to read specific emotions of individuals while using standard hardware. No internet connection needed.
- Recognize a-normal body movements with professional athletes and thus prevent costly injuries (Gesture Recognition)
- Facilitate training
- Assess suitable candidates (Individual Emotion Recognition) during the recruitment process
- Analyze insurance claims based on the measured integrity of policyholders (Individual Emotion Recognition)
- Facilitate criminal investigation (Individual Emotion Recognition) or questioning at immigration services and border control.
- Monitor crowds and prevent riots and accidents (Face Recognition, Crowd Recognition Event and location monitoring (DeepCrowd)
Manufacturing / “Smart Factory”:
- Monitor production process (Gesture Recognition) or Quality Control (Anomalies Recogniton) with normal HD cameras
- Make workplaces safer, e.g. enable safe co-operation of humans and robots, monitor workgear on construction sites (Anomalies detection, Gesture Recognition)
- Personalize online and POS customer communication and service offerings (General Emotion Recognition), (Gesture Recognition)
Security and Police Departments, Immigration Services, Border Control:
- Check truthfulness of immigrants (Individual Emotion Recognition),
- Monitor borders, events, locations via CCTV augmentation
The financial industry is arguably a key target for all types of crimes including asset misappropriation. Today’s world shows an industry who loses more than 17 billion $. DeepEyes technologies application areas:
Individual emotion recognition DeepMood for customer interviews, e.g. in loan applications.
The DeepEyes technology is able to determine with 90% accuracy with a simple webcam, if the information given is true or not thus representing an effective support technology for decision making for example in a credit approval process.
With the DeepEyes Technology DeepYou access control by a simple camera is easy. It operates in environments where highest levels of security and reliability are required.
Motion Detection for Gaming
DeepPose enables wireless full motion gaming . The 3D motion tracker works with a normal camera on standard hardware.
Full positional body tracking – from toe to fingers: DeepPose reflects all movements on the screen.
While in the past often viewed as a mere support function, HR departments have developed into a strategic business partner for their organizations. DeepEyes can support HR in:
- Learning and Training
- Performance Management
More information on Individual Emotion Recognition: DeepMood
Sales and Marketing
The DeepEyes technology can track and analyze customer attention in real time. A simple camera and our technology can accomplish the following tasks both online at at the POS:
- analyze customers´ behavior and emotions
- identify buying signals
- identify general emotions like lack of interest, surprise, attention and changes in such emotions
Security and Defense
DeepEyes can effectively support the security needs of state organizations, business owners, owners of private homes and event organizers.
The DeepEyes technology serves as an advanced surveillance system and can augment any CCTV system in various environments, e.g. at borders, in locations that need special surveillance or with big events. See: Crowd Recognition,
The DeepEyes technology can be used for identifying individuals by their faces or body movements and way of walking from a far distance. It can run against a database in which people are registered by movement or by their faces. Person Recognition