Manufacturing – “Smart Factory”
The whole manufacturing industry is currently overthrowing traditional production, quality control and surveillance practices.
In such environments the DeepEyes algorithm on standard cameras (as a data capturing device, sensor) makes working environments smarter, more precise and more secure. Traditional control centres where specialists watch computer screens around the clock so that they can intervene or inform if there is a disruption will be a thing of the past. DeepEyes will alert any defined anomaly in real time to the relevant stakeholder.
For customer specific requirements the DeepEyes core algorithm is always fine tuned to clearly defined recognition goals, e.g. a specific area must not be trespassed without wearing safety gear, humans must not interfere into the production process, objects on conveyor belts must be checked for surface anomalies.
- Ensure that individuals are in a physical state to operate accident-prone machines. Recognize facial expressions that show signs of tiredness, intoxication, fear, surprise etc. More Infos.
- Make sure that individuals wear security apparel like helmets, goggles, caps etc. More Infos.
- Give robots the ability to “detect” humans who enter their operation space thus reducing interruption times in the working process, e.g. due to maintenance requirements. More Infos.
DeepEyes traces activities or processes in order to ensure that quality standards are met. More Infos.
For example, DeepEyes recognizes if
- manual adjustments in the production process are executed in the correct manner.
- necessary hand movement during maintenance are in place
- activities important for worker safety are executed